Friday 15 February 2008

my new singnet

i think i have share this many times. My new broadband just activated on Monday. Yesterday, I hit wireless connection problem. The modem is unable to get the DSL connection up when my hubby power on/off several times. Kenny was anxious due to his crucial period for the software release. He needs to work remotely in order to get it done. We thought getting the technical support may help to improve the situation, but i was wrong. Instead, I get more fed up when he advice us to look for the vendor directly for one on one exchange. This is simply an unpleasant and unfriendly experience and add burden to our situation. I tot calling customer care the situation will improve and will have less hassle. Today, i called CCO, unexpectedly the advice given was same as technical support. I can't stand the attitude, so i contact my fellow broadband colleagues, who are helpful to find personnel for me. I must specially thanks to Emran making the extra effort to help me get a one on one exchange with the network engineers. Thanks to him again, my hubby can work from home.

No comments: