Monday 9 June 2008

5 June celebration

I plan for this very day for almost a week. Knowing that Tiong-san had presentation in the morning.. I arranged activities in the morning that within his working but he never been before.


It been long since our last massage therapy. Therefore, I arranged a session on this special day at Aspara - Goodwood park after his presentation. Ha Ha, I must say, he din expect me to bring him there though he know what we are going to do. At first, he tot I may bring him to orchard hotel instead, I still manage to surprise him a bit with better destination. We enjoy our massage therapy together, first time on hot stone which helps to relax the tension at the muscle area. But I think we ache more after the massage.

Near to lunchtime, I took him to Camden medical for plastic surgery... Just kidding, i want him to do liposuction. Ha ha ha, no la.. I wun wan him to do that. Just wan to bring him there for a nice lunch. Whitebait & Kale. Must give credits to Jun's recommendation. We had the signature dish -baked snapper pie and lobster cheese pasta. I enjoyed it a lot on the food and the venue.

Well, as for the rest of the day, I wun disclose so much. Ok, just a bit...Prepare a simple dish for dinner. :)

1 comment:

XJ said...

You are very welcome!