Friday 16 July 2010

Reach the first year of thirties

My biggest gift in 1st year of 30s is her.

Tiong-san told me when he saw any pretty lady in mrt or bus, he will imagine what she will be like in 20 years time.  She will have his eyes or my chin etc...very pretty lo, hahaha

This month I happened to have a bit of bonus and happened my shoes are torn at the tip.  I just bought a pair of shoes from Bata during yesterday lunch. :)  Pamper myself, hee hee.  See the blue shoes..  Then on my way to meet Tiong-san after work, my old shoes soles just give way to themselves.  hahaha. I'm thinking it's fated for me to buy another shoes on the same day.  So went to Vivo and purchased the black.  It was a shoes day!  The similarity about these 2 pairs are, both uses tiny holes as the shoes design.

No comments: