Thursday 15 May 2008

My 3 days of free membership at california fitness

Last 2 weeks, i gotten a free membership cos Jun get me to go classes with her. Then I end up sign up 2 personal training sessions, each cost $77. Ok, pls dun say out loud for me being so rash or foolish... Although I promised Tiong-san not to buy any package from the california fitness, I still sign up something in the end. He was upset when he knew abt it. He tried to be angry with me, but I managed to prevent the fire from burning. :P

My official 2nd day at california fitness was the saturday 2 weeks ago. I spent almost 6 hrs there. My first hr with the personal trainer, actually was quite alright. The start was warm up on some stepping machine, got to last for 15 mins. The 15 mins was a long long 15mins for me. I really want to give up, lucky the trainer keep pushing me to continue. But I can't felt my legs after that. Then i get to train on the abs, triceps, hamstring etc.. on different machines.

Later that, Jun and I went for the JC boxing. I really enjoy the lesson. The lady instructor was cool and funny! She taught us a few strokes like jab, hook and cut and I can box Jun liao... hahaha. We took turns to wear the smelly gloves and pads, boxing each other. The instructor even wanted me to give Jun some unexpected attacks. Hee hee, I like that. Jun commented my right hand was strong when I punched. I tried on Tiong-san, he said ok lei, got the strokes there. :P I din put in my full strength on him nah... Will he feel pain if I give my best shot? hee hee...Btw, I'm not good at handling the pad.
The next lesson after JC boxing was belly dancing. It was fun seeing the instructor danced beautifully. But i really can't make it!!!

The following sunday I had another section with personal trainer. My whole was aching becos of the previous day doing training, boxing and dancing..... I really tot my body can't make it on sunday. But surprisingly, I could get used to the stepping machine and last the 15mins with no complaints. That was an improvement, but too bad, that was the last day of my free membership. The training was not bad, get to try many machines. If I ever back there again, I still will not sign for the membership.

No comments: