Wednesday 26 November 2008

Why am I still muscle aching?

On 22nd Nov, Tiong-san and I together with Celine and Fab and his friends for cable ski at Batam.  It's a whole day package include lunch about $90 per person.  It's at the waterfront batam where there is this 800m lake for the cable skii.  Since it is a whole day event, I can take my time to skii slowly.

I was anxious for the first kneeboard, I lost my grip when I got pulled by the cable.  Shocked abit and let out a scream.  For the second time, I was able to sustained a while before drowning to the water.  But the jerk when the cable pulled was a big force.  My hand muscles started to ache after the first drown.  I did not complete the course after 2 attempts on the kneeboard.  

I still have some courage to try for the wakeboard.  A total of 4 attempts on the wakeboard, cool.. I'm not afraid of drowning because I was wearing a life vest.  It just that the distance to swim back to shore was shorter than using kneeboard, less tiring.  Of cos, I prefer wake board because the impact of being pulled was not as great as kneeboard.  By then my hands were tired after a few rounds.  I just enjoyed rest of my day chatting with celine and Tiong-san and the scenery.  There was a surprise of this golden retriver, Tina visiting all of us. She was such a friendly dog, allow us to pat her and even ate the corn we had.   She lived on the opposite of the lake.  I can't wait to see the photos taken with her.

2 comments:

Ching said...

Guang Guang... Not bad ah... Wakeboarding. I am impressed. But I tot we learnt swimming back in Sec?

Unknown said...

i din reali know to swim back in sec days. Swimming was later taught again by my hubby a few yrs back.