Sunday 22 February 2009

Drama38 steamboat gathering

The gathering took place at my home on 8 Feb, so I'm in-charge of the food we ate.  I'm glad and honor to hold the gathering at my place, and saw my friends enjoyed the food and jolly chatting together at the dinning table.  Though there was quite a lot of cleaning to be done.  But I enjoyed to host for it.

The gals complimented Tiong-san's cutting skills was good when they saw the fish cut in even pieces.  My most proud were the marinaded chicken and pork shabu, the flavour was just nice.  I marinaded them with 2 tablespoon of hua tiao wine, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.  Leave it overnight in the fridge.  The next day just added the bbq sauce/teriyaki sauce in 1-2 hrs  advance.

Specially thanks to ying, yun, celine, kaixuan, qb and fabian for finishing the food completely, including the less popular tang oh.  

P.S to Qb, U must eat more veg, it's no good u din cosume veg, no fibre hard to slim down.

1 comment:

h2oVapour said...

ha ha.. I liked your comment abt Qb.
Ya, qb eat more vege, pls!