Sunday 22 February 2009

FOH - Da Dai Ji

U know what's dramabox?  Dramabox is a mandrain theatre organisation, been ard for more than 10 yrs.  I knew about them when my poly times, and after 8 yrs + i start to look out for them recently.  Happened when Ying ask me to watch the "Da Dai Ji" by dramabox, which I couldn't make it.  Just I surf their website, joined their mailing list and signed for volunteer work.

Coincidence that Ying's younger sis, Jiayi is an intern for dramabox and co-ordinate for FOH preparation work.  So I volunteered for 2 days consecutively this week, doing ticketing and ushering.  It was fun, and missed the days in poly doing such activities with dramagrp.  Fortunately, i got to see the show as well for 1 night.   O, the show held @Arthouse (old parliament), I quite like the place and ambience there.  But the aircon unit din work well for 1 of the show, maybe becos the top level is under renovation work.

No comments: