Friday 3 July 2009

1 year older

Hmmm, right.. my last twenties this year. But i think I oredi in thirties, is a good sign, i guess.

By the way, next week I should be able to go back to work after this long MC. The key-holes wound are healing, the stitches soon to be fully absorbed. :) I have been watching many shows in this period.
Japan drama series - Boss, Mr brain
Taiwan drama series - 败犬女王
On-going movie - Quantum of Solace, Detroit Metal City

I have been crazily playing bejewel and typing maniac in facebook during this period to keep me going on too. obessed! siao me!

But as my new course kick starts, I dun think I have the time to do these stuff so much. Good enough...

2 comments:

h2oVapour said...

Yup, certainly! Once school terms commences you would missed tv times..
:p

h2oVapour said...

Btw, how's Mr Brain? I juz downloaded it gg to watch soon..