Friday 17 July 2009

TGIF :)

Yo, I like to recommend a bakery that I think is pretty homemade feel. I believe people in Shaw Tower or nearby know which shop I refer. The shop name is Wooden Spoon, opened by a friendly auntie. Situated at level 1, opp of Loy Thai in Shaw Tower.

I tried her pandan raisin muffin, pretty unique and tastes good. I also bought her mocha mini cookies too, worth to try. She told me her fav's raisin scone was great and it sold out pretty fast. Her business was so good during lunch that not much was left.

By the way, I just knew the Sofra turkish restaurant at level 2 was closed. Too bad that I have not have the chance to try their food. :(

No matter how bad is the economic, people still need to fill up the stomach. Don't sell food at high price, earn what people can offer and still can make profit from there.

No comments: