Thursday 9 July 2009

Strange body temperature

So fast, I'm going back to work tomorrow after a month rest at home. For the past month, I would say I adjusted my feelings from the downside. Give myself a good rest at home. There are lots of times I with myself, lucky me that I didn't give myself too much thinking, broad about the matter. Instead, I look forward to spend my time on giving myself nutritional food, watch nice videos and challenge myself in FB to break new records.

What changes is I watch out what I eat. I try to cut down chicken wings, especially. Health is important, I want people around me to be healthy too. I also watch out Tiong-san diet too. Doing my best to give him healthy food, making sure his well-being. The reason is we have a long way to walk together.

O yes, these days my body temperature is slight differ. It could due to the injection I took. My gynae told us about the symptoms I might encountered, experience higher body temperature, moods change etc. Hmm, I think I just put it as my observation. 3 more injections to go.

2 comments:

Rachel L. said...

Take care gal. I totally agree on the diet. We are what we eat. A well balance diet will give us good health. And good health is priceless!

h2oVapour said...

I think u can now relate to our mum's problem for a while.
Yes, and i also trying hard to convert my bb to a more healthy diet.