Wednesday 30 September 2009

Did i tell u I got a B in MM assignment?  Yes, it is.. At first, thought i may get a A, but din meet lecturer's expectations in the end.  Anyway, in his 13 yrs of teaching, our class is the 1st to have 'B' for all.

Yesterday afternoon was a terrible moment.  i feel nasuseaus after back from lunch.  Probably was due to the gust of wind blowing me at the subay in Central.  Start my 1st vomit straight after return to office.  Then I requested to leave office early and I vomit subway sandwich again before I left the premise.  When I finally reach clinic after a long waiting for cab, I went for 3rd vomit before I can registered for consultation.  Then waited 1 hr plus when I vomitted the 4th time at the sickbed.  Feeling terrible when my body is not within my control.  Had diarrhea as well, haizzz.  Doc said i kena gastric virus attack, all happened so quick.  Mine is a weak stomach lo.

Feeling much better today, but still need to avoid dairy products, cheese and chili.  Head still spinning, but not as bad as ytd.  This month, not a good month for me...

No comments: