Friday 18 September 2009

Long weekend ahead....

Going for the last jab this saturday. I have been yearning for this to come for the past 3 months. After taking this jab, I still need to wait the effect to go away for the next 2 months, before Tiong-san and I moving on to the next step.

I believe endurance is a test that God is putting me thru. The weird body temperature and other symptoms that occurred, caused some distubance to Tiong-san and I. With his support and understanding, I can endure to go thru this phrase till now. But I'm thinking I'm not doing a good job in many ways as his spouse in this period.

Both of us enjoyed watching 命中注定我爱你. I'm surprise he likes it too. He enjoyed the jokes in the scenes and the funny characters in the story. Finally, we finished the show last night. We thought there some alikeness of the main roles and us. hahahaha

I just gotten HR assignment result last friday. I actually expected a B grade for it. It is a blessing to get a 'A" grade when John announced it. I sms my teammate who missed the class and guess what he replied? He sms "I must be daydreaming, how I make this assumption la. the lecturer has not post the grade online." Hahaha, i then know he forgot the date for the last HR lesson. I wonder if he was surprised by the result after the feedbacks from John. I really satisfied with the result. Hee hee.

After assignments done, time to prepare for exams. Left 2 more weeks and I haven set the mood to study. gosh! I must cut away all the distractions after this weekend and buck up lo.
Jia you, han hong guang!

No comments: