Saturday 5 September 2009

Happy days

Thursday was a happy day. The reason behind was I recevied a simple comment on my marketing assignment. When I open my email to read the lecturer's comment after he vet thru, I just thrilled! He wrote something like this: I just have one comment, dun do anything further, just submit. Great stuff... I just could not believe it with my own eyes. I share the news to tiong-san and other team members. It's cool to hear it. I was entirely good mood the whole day.
Friday was my shopping day, went to my fav shopping spot, far east plaza. I shopped for purpose, buying white dress to be my fren's AD's sister. Instead of getting white dress, I bought 1 grey dress and 1 cardi. Tiong-san said I sway away from my purpose, house have no place to put more clothes. I couldn't keep my own promise when comes to shopping. :p
Saturday will be a good day too. Watching 'the propsal' tonight, and continue to hunt the white dress. Time to submit my MM assignment.

1 comment:

h2oVapour said...

Wah. So gd ah. Still've time to watch movie :(
I'm also tied up wif 2 projs. Both deadlines due in sep.
Jia you. You'll indeed improve your writing skills as u write n read more.