Friday 14 May 2010

Done cardiac test...

It took me almost 2 hrs plus to complete the whole cardiac yesterday afternoon.  I have been in and out of the ADC room about 4 times to complete the full scan.  bb quite naughty and shy yesterday because the last step to complete whole scan was to see bb's nasal bone.  bb don't seem to corporate with the sonographer.  I had to go out walk walk for 5 mins, but bb naughty hor.  I even try to go toilet to release some water to try, also not successful.  I got to wait for another patient to finish her scan before we could continue.  So I told tiong-san, children loves mac.  Why not we ate french fries while waiting? 

I think it really works, because when we return back.  I think I could felt bb sleepy (I was sleepy too).  I believe this time round should work.  But Tiong-san thought otherwise.  So we gave it our last attempt, and yes...

We decided to try amnio test in 2 weeks time', and pls hope this end our anxiety.

1 comment:

Jia said...

Congrats!!!! =)