Tuesday 4 May 2010

I passed my first trimester :)

Hi,

I have an exciting, wonderful news to break.  I'm in my 13th week and the bb should be around nearly 70mm big.  Tiong-san has been thrilled and unbelievable to the miracle happened.  Both of us are thankful for our families praying for us all these while.

I used up quite a fair bit of my medical leave to do the follow-up appt and other tests in KK.  Hopefully, I have enough to last this year.

Upcoming, is cardiac test, i hope the results are good.  I want bb well and healthy, that's most important.  BB have been very good to me, just made me very tired and sleepy for the 1st trim.   I'm sorry I have been very sick for the past few days, BB must be not feeling good either.

I must thank chinese sinsei I'm seeing, i believe eating his med really helped to make miracle happened.

P.S:  For constipation, consume high fiber fruits such as kiwi, banana(i dun eat).

2 comments:

Aeris said...

That is very good news. Don't worry, all will be well and good.

h2oVapour said...

Congrats!! hee hee..
Dont worry.. u've 4 months maternity leave ahead of u..