Monday 31 May 2010

Good rest at home

Amnio test was done on wed, May 26.  I was feeling terrible after that.  Not sure was gastric or the after effect or both so I was bed rested for the whole day and worried for bb.  After bed rest, I felt much better.  Nurse told Tiong-san  had to look for symptoms for 5 days, so undergone home observation for the past few days and my condition seems ok.  Tiong-san has been feeding me and taking care of me.  My sinsei oso asked me to eat more since I din gain much weight. 

I tend to be very sleepy around 4-5pm and steal some time for a nap.  Moreover, on top of that I noticed I need 10 hrs of sleeping everyday to feel rejuvenate.  Even going out for a short while, could make me feel lerthagic.

I praying my amnio test result will be alright and i will know the gender in 2 weeks time.  Pls pray hard for me and bb!

No comments: