Sunday 12 February 2012

Omg, where have I been?

I'm not been keeping up in my blog as long as I can't remembered.

Where in the world have I been?

Surely I am with the others in 2012 physically, where my mind have been to?

Ever since being a 24/7 sahm (stay at home mum), my energy of concentration has mostly drain onto her (my daughter). By the time, she fall asleep, my mind has been to TV, whatsapp with other mummies and myself. Where is my priority for my hubby? I should be ashamed of myself, shall do some reflections on my doings so far. Sounded serious, am I ?

To certain extent, yes, I think I need to reflect on myself. To some points or sometimes, I do deserve to have some of such 'luxury'.

Meantime, one of my resolution for this year that I should do, is to put up more regular updates in my blog. Things I have done, seen, feel, heard n tasted, should record more in my blog. To prepare for one day that I may turn senile ( reminded me of adora chia).


No comments: