Monday 13 February 2012

Sembawang god of wealth temple

Do u know god of wealth temple does to 安太岁 for people that conflict this year?

Amazingly, this temple is quite savvy, I found this info on google when helping Tiong-San searching for this svcs.

My first time n first visit to this temple was on last Saturday. A big tentage was built for 安太岁 outside the temple. I watched a simple ritual done by the priest on 安太岁, the whole thing took ard less than an hr to complete. The package that needed during the ritual costs $15. Of cos there were other add-ons to the package that up to individual to buy, such as the tai Sui amulet, etc. I was pretty impressed that it was pretty organized by the temple n many devoters/followers came to pray. From one the papers that allowed to bring home, I also gotten to know that for the year of snake, monkey clashes with the tai sui deity. Friends that born in the year of monkey, may considered to pray on the next lunar month. I have decided to go to this temple next year to pray for smooth ride.

Sharing another info, there are 60 tai sun deities which they rotate every year to take care of all the matters in that year.

No comments: